Morning Report: 09.00 London-Binary.com
- This morning, the Australian dollar is facing isolated pressure after CPI levels came in well below estimates, thus lessening the probability of a rate hike in the near future. The Aussie pairs are down over 1% on a day that other pairs are generally unchanged and stock markets are lifeless.
- The NZD/ USD off by around 0.30% in sympathy.
- The British pound is also struggling this morning ahead of the release of voting patterns for the last MPC meeting.
- Coming up today we have UK voting patterns for the MPC bank rate and asset purchase program at 09.30. Public sector net borrowing is released at the same time.
- From 13.30, we switch to North America with Canadian core retail sales followed by US flash manufacturing PMI and US new home sales.
- The GBP/ JPY is pulling back heavily from the highs and after two failed attempts at these levels in the last two months, we could see some further downside from here.
- A LOWER trade predicting that the GBP/ JPY will close below 172.00 in 2 days time could return 134% if successful.
This is presented as an idea to stimulate fixed odds financial betting ideas and is not financial advice.
Powered by: Binary.com