Morning Report: 08.45 London-Binary.com
- This morning there has been no significant positive news overnight, but the absence of any significant bad news has helped Asian markets push higher this morning. The Bank of Japan monetary policy statement provided no surprises, but in the current environment – no news is good news. Stock markets are unchanged.
- Commodities are performing well so far today, with gold pushing back towards the highs of its recent range.
- Commodity related currencies are also on the rise, with the NZD/ USD pulling ahead.
- Yen pairs are generally slipping lower however, with the GBP/ JPY continuing Monday’s selloff.
- Coming up today we have UK inflation report hearings, released alongside manufacturing production.
- From 14.00 we have US JOLTS job openings.
- At 15.00, we switch back to the UK for NIESR GDP estimates.
- The NZD/ USD making a fresh assault on the recent highs and this time could push through those levels.
- A HIGHER trade predicting that the NZD/ USD closes above 0.8500 at tomorrow’s close could return 106%.
This is presented as an idea to stimulate fixed odds financial betting ideas and is not financial advice.
Powered by: Binary.com